Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Continuing the waiting game...

First off, hello! My name is Jen and I could not be more excited to be one of those waiting to hear from the most magical place on earth! I am 22 years old and I go to college at Western New England College in Springfield, MA. I am going to graduate in May 2010 as a management major with an international business minor.

I love to travel! I have been all over the US, including Hawaii, California, Washington (state and DC), Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, all over the east coast, etc. I have also been to Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, the Bahamas, USVI, etc. Last summer I spent 5 weeks in Europe studying abroad and with my family. I went to Italy, Germany, Switzerland, France, Austria, Liechtenstein, England, Ireland, and Northern Ireland.

I love Disney! I love everything about the company. the movies, parks, hotels, etc. I have been to Disney World 10 times and to Disney Land twice. I have been to Disney World 3 times in the past 2 years. I also celebrated my 21st and 22nd birthdays at Disney! the checkout date for Fall is Jan 7(my birthday) so im hoping to be there to turn 23 as well. :)

I love my boyfriend! I have been with my amazing boyfriend, Eric for 3 1/2 years. he has come to Disney with me a few times and will visit me whenever he can if I attend the program. He is truly the love of my life :)

So that's a little about me :) I'll post again soon about how my interview went :)

have a magical day!!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a Senior Management Major and International Business Minor at Western New England College. I have applied to the Disney College Program at Walt Disney World for the Fall of 2010!!