Tuesday, March 30, 2010




This was one of my favorite mornings in the magic kingdom, ever. It was the last morning before we left and I went in with my brother and his girlfriend. This was in January 2010. It was literally 34 degrees outside and that morning when i went to use my refillable mug to get coffee (love the refillable mugs) it was snowing/slushing. There was absolutely no wait for anything and there was no one in the park. This picture was at 9:30 am. Granted it was a nasty day, but we went on space mountain 3 times in about 20 minutes and we walked onto Peter Pan. Usually, we dont go on peter pan, because for some reason, that ride always has like.. an hour and a half wait.


CP stuff:
I have been trying to figure out the professional clothing for the CP. Alot of my professional clothes are mainly black. I think that is "too" professional for just simply going to classes at Disney or even taking a tour of the park on a 90 degree day. I am trying to make the most out of my money and buying my easter outfit with the tan dress pants I want to get for the CP. haha trying to be wise with my money because i know the CP will drain me.

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a Senior Management Major and International Business Minor at Western New England College. I have applied to the Disney College Program at Walt Disney World for the Fall of 2010!!