Wednesday, March 24, 2010

updates!

Hey guys!

It has been a long time since I have updated. Everything has been so crazy! I have been to Texas for a weekend to visit my cousins in February and I just got back from a week spring break in CANCUN! It was amazing haha.

Now, CP stuff. Since my last blog, alot has happened. I accepted my offer and I will be arriving August 30th for Merchandise! I am beyond excited. I am flying out of Pennsylvania, where I will be visiting my boyfriend at Penn State on August 29 (which is sadly his birthday) and I will be landing in Orlando at midnight! I will then be checking into the Hoiday Inn Sunspree to spend the night! My friend from college/future CP roommate, Kelly Kutash will be staying there with me! The next day we will meet up with our new future roommates, Kelly Marlow and Joanna De La Cruz to check in! We really want to be in Paterson or Chatham, and we might want to expand our apartment to 6 or 8 people, but we want to play it safe with a smaller number until we get there and see what is up.

I am flying down on the 29th with some stuff but my parents are driving my car down for me a week or two after. They are unable to make the drive with me when I move in because my brother moves to college the same weekend and I really did not want to do the drive myself.

I need opinions lol I am looking at books to read about the CP/working for disney. I have heard mixed reviews about some and how they bash disney and such so I wanted to see if you guys have read any of these/heard of them?

Mousecatraz by Wesley Jones

Cast Member Confidential: A Disneyfied Memoir by Chris Mitchell

Creating Magic: 10 Common Sense Leadership Strategies from a Life at Disney by Lee Cockeraell

any opnions? :)

Have a Magical Day!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a Senior Management Major and International Business Minor at Western New England College. I have applied to the Disney College Program at Walt Disney World for the Fall of 2010!!